St. Louis Regional Educational and Public Television Commission ("Nine PBS") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- You may download one copy of material displayed on the Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. On that copy you must also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, upload, republish, reproduce or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without Nine PBS's s prior written permission, which Nine PBS may grant or refuse in its sole discretion.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted material unless it is stated otherwise, and that nothing may be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of Nine PBS. Nine PBS does not warrant or represent to you that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Nine PBS
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Nine PBS. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate various laws, including copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes
- While Nine PBS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Nine PBS makes no warranties or representations to you as to the accuracy of any information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Nine PBS assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Nine PBS, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, is liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Nine PBS also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Excluding credit card and personal membership information, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Excluding credit card and personal membership information, anything you transmit or post may be used by Nine PBS or its affiliates and related entities for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, any ideas, concepts, submissions, suggestions or notes contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, producing, creating and marketing products and/or motion picture productions using such information ("Submissions") are free to Nine PBS to use without compensation to you as the Submitter.